12/3/11

Trip to the Store

I have decided that in the next couple of a weeks I'm going to be baking up a storm. I want to be able to do cupcakes and cookies as Christmas Presents for people but lets get real, I'm probably not going to have them done in time for that. At least to my liking anyway, what can I say I'm a perfectionist.

Anywho. I took a trip to Wally World with the hubby and mother-in-law to get some tools and ingredients. We were in desperate need of some rubber spatulas, an ice cream scoop, and a lot of baking ingredients.



UPDATE:
I was able to go to Wally World again today and picked up containers to ship cookies in, tissue paper to put in the containers, shrink wrap to wrap the containers, and bubble wrap to wrap them again. I'll probably be making the cookies over the weekend to be shipped out on Monday. Stay tuned for updates ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...