3/4/12

Bucket List

I have noticed that with all the planning for the future and worrying about the past that Travis and I never do the things that we dream of doing. During my {frequent} trips to Pinterest I have seen, and even pinned some myself, some Bucket List photos from Tumblr. This list is going to be an evolving Bucket List, because lets face it we all change as people as we change so do our dreams. So without further ado I give you...my dreams:


Cassie's List
  • Go on a world cruise...or even just an Alaskan cruise
  • Create a popular blog
  • Graduate College
  • Attend and graduate cooking school
  • Own an iPhone (Summer 2011)
 
  • Marry my best friend (November 2006)
 
  • Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary with my best friend
  • Own a house with a fireplace
  • Cuddle in front of the fireplace on a cold evening
  • Visit all 50 states
  • Go back for visit to Louisiana
  • Meet some of my WoW friends.
  • Attend a blogging conference
  • Make my Build-A-Bear (October 2010 Trip to SC)
 
  • Walk for Breast Cancer
  • Get back down to my high school weight
  • Blog once a week for a year
  • Go to Ireland
  • On our 10th wedding anniversary, have a big church wedding
  • Don't be afraid to remove the people from my life who I know do not care about me.
  • And my number #1 bucket list item...Open my own bakery
    I will be adding Travis's Bucket List to here, once I  force him to make one ;)

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...